Future Technology Simplified
Our objective is to enhance the productivity and profitability of your business through the implementation and support of practical IT solutions.
We provide a complete solution for all customers’ IT and Communication needs, mixing and matching our managed, non-managed and hosted solutions, allowing you to have a well functioning system designed to support your individual business needs.
We have a keen interest in promoting the “Work from Anywhere” philosophy, promoting both business and lifestyle by showing businesses how they and their staff, can easily live and work where they choose using our solutions.
You can rest in the knowledge that you are dealing with technical people who understand business issues as well. Our management are from a technical background – management that understand the technology and how it can benefit your business.
Service Locations – Due to the technology we use to support our clients we are able to service any location with internet connectivity. We can travel and have technicians in such locations as Ballina, Brisbane, Cootamundra, Dubbo, Gold Coast, Gundagai, Lismore, Newcastle and Sydney
Over the last 25 years we have supported businesses ranging from 1 to 1700 users. We have gained a lot of experience in different technologies during this time and just some of these are listed below.
- Microsoft Exchange, TMG, SBS, CRM, SQL, Lync/Skype Terminal Services/RDS, Hyper-V etc
- Cisco routers and switches
- Mikrotik routers and switching
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Access Gateway & XenServer
- Hosting Services
- Virtualisation Technology – Hyper-V, XenServer, VMware
- Linux/UNIX Systems including HP-UX, Red Hat, Ubuntu and Debian
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Back up and Disaster Recovery
- Commvault Simpana
- Data Archiving
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Unified Communications – VoIP, PBX, Skype, Lync and Google Talk
- Intuit Quickbook Online, Reckon Quickbooks, MYOB, Saasu, Xero, MYOB Accountants Enterprise & Handisoft
- CAD Software including Autodesk, Autocad etc
- Web & Application Development
- Security, Penetration testing, SSL Certificates, Digicert
- Wireless technologies
- Civica Authority
- Pitney Bowes
Other services we can offer include:
- Training – Every organisation could use more training. Often we generously supply our staff with the latest systems and software packages, only to find that employees are unable to capitalise on the full potential of the equipment. Our training services provide training individually or in groups, on or off-site, in a variety of popular applications and operating systems.
- Advisory Services – Often the most cost saving step you can take with regards to your IT infrastructure is choosing the right path for the future. You can arrange a time for us to meet with key personnel within your organisation with the aim of finding the most productive IT strategy for your future success. Our team possesses a wide variety of IT and business skills. They will provide practical jargon free advice and assistance to resolve your technology related business issues.
- Software development services.
We regularly assist our clients in areas of e-commerce, knowledge management and IT-workflow integration, system security practices, IT fraud, IT related privacy and ethics issues, internal IT audits including Web site audits, certification and transaction activity, risk management reviews and benchmarking.